Quetsche Color like Purple?

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
I was at LV in Paris in February and saw the Alma BB in Quetsche. I just looked at it for couple minutes and the lighting was not good.

Does it look more like a brown or a purple in daylight, outside?

I am interested in buying it but on the website it looks like brown.

Thanks.

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
I saw it briefly at the store, it looks purple to me. And my SA also calls it purple.

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406068561.862130.jpg
Like this? I stole this picture from somewhere I cannot remember~ σ(^_^;)

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I was at LV in Paris in February and saw the Alma BB in Quetsche. I just looked at it for couple minutes and the lighting was not good.

Does it look more like a brown or a purple in daylight, outside?

I am interested in buying it but on the website it looks like brown.

Thanks.
IMO Quetsche is a beautiful purple color. Not an "in your face" purple, but a luxurious purple. I wouldn't hesitate to get this color. I have it in the SC and it can be carried with a lot of colors in my wardrobe.

I hope you get it! :smile:

RochRumRunner

Apr 30, 2013
IMO Quetsche is a beautiful purple color. Not an "in your face" purple, but a luxurious purple. I wouldn't hesitate to get this color. I have it in the SC and it can be carried with a lot of colors in my wardrobe.

I hope you get it! :smile:

+1 Tulip, you have great color insight and clarity. Your statement of "in your face" is spot on.

Thanks for grabbing a quick pic with the different lighting. It's great to see the color changes in different lighting.

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
yup I have the alma and would call it a dark eggplant/plum color - am not a brown fan and wouldn't want a bright purple - I love it!

hazeleyes25

May 1, 2014
Thanks for this thread as I was wondering the same myself. I do love warm purple browns if that makes sense. I can see it being a neutral color.