Questons about Carly.. Is she comfy???

Krystallee

Nov 20, 2007
So im new to the coach world, IS the carly purse really comfortable? the Medium one? I want a purse that I can wear with my winter coat, and with regular clothes without falling off my shoulder...

FYI! Do not get the studded tote if you want a shoulder purse, I bought it yesterday and the strapes are uncomfortable and too skinny :sad: But its so damn gorgeous!

thanks ladies

xoxo

well, i put medium carly on w my winter coat (and i m canadian so a real winter coat!) and she felt comfy this morning. just bought her on monday! i was worried this bag would b heavy w all the hardware but not at all.

I have a large Carly and she isn't too heavy or uncomfy for me, which has been the concern of some other ladies.

I think it honestly depends on how you are with carrying bags...since the studded tote was too skinny for you, you may appreciate the Carly's strap better, it's a little more thick and bootylicious.

I've found that ergo hobos stay on my shoulder best when I have a lot of layers on, but I love my Carly too and I don't find her falling off of me!

My med Carly stays put and she is one of the lightest of my bags (I won a lot of Legacy bags which tend to be VERY heavy).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carly...she's just about the perfect bag! Here she is on me, (but I'm wearing her with my summer t-shirt and my arms are on the slightly larger size, so she would be great with a winter coat!)

I have the large sig carly and find it heavy when I put all my stuff in. Heavier than most of my other bags with the same items inside. But it sits well on the shoulder.
I think the medium carly would have a more comfortable weight. Hoping to get one soon!