Questions Regarding LV Trevi GM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting the Trevi GM. I have a couple of questions and also am soliciting any useful information that I should know before spending big $$.

Is the Trevi GM heavy?

What do you keep in it?...Is it a good everyday bag?

Any suggestions on where to get it discounted or on sale?

Please include anything you think may be useful

Thanks!!!:heart:

2. it is pretty heavy...not as heavy my old Marc Jacob stam, but it is pretty heavy.

I use mine everyday. The beauty and classiness of the bag outweighs the heaviness of the bag. It's a good everyday bag because it is an all weather bag.

The only way you can find this bag discounted is through a third party, I saw one on Bonanzle. But as always you need to check with the girls in the Authenticate this thread, since you should be wary at buying these bags online.

3. It is a little heavy at first but you get used to it quickly. That's why I like the design so much because you can wear it so many different ways. I also like that I don't have to worry about getting it dirty. I'm not afraid about my kids touching it or grabbing at it like when I carry my Galliera. Definitely go for the GM, the PM is way too small. There is one available on eBay that you can check out but when you are going to spend that much money make sure you know what you are getting, why not enjoy the boutique experience.

4. I love the Trevi GM; it's versatile and definitely bag that you would want to use everyday. It is a little heavy but you do get used to it. However, no worries whether rain or shine.

I use my Trevi GM with the shoulder strap most of the time and if you like structured Damier Ebene big bags, this is the one to go for!