Questions regarding Leather Audrey

amoris

Mar 11, 2010
Hi girls, I just got my Leather Audrey and i noticed that it made a creaking sound whenever you move the handle. Is it normal? Is it due to the leather which is still new?
And the care card mentioned that it cannot be treated with Coach Leather moisturiser and cleaner. So what can I use to treat it?
Thanks.

I posted about this a couple months ago because my periwinkle Audrey was doing the same thing. It was just driving me crazy! The last time I carried it, it was still doing it. I haven't carried it much lately but I'm thinking that it's just doing that because it's new leather. I haven't tried using Apple moisturiser on it but maybe that would help it not to creak?

Okay, thank you ~~ ^^ It's making this awkward creaking sound and I really can't stand it.. >"< Thanks for all your advice, will try to use my Apple moisturiser on it as soon as it reach me.. =P

My periwinkle Audrey creaks like crazy. Good to know that others have had this problem and it went away eventually. This is the only purse I've ever had this problem with.