Questions on the metallic edge

sb1212

Nov 7, 2013
I’m considering the small city metallic edge and have a couple concerns. Thanks!!

1...will it hold its shape over time or soften up to much

2...is the bag heavy

Reactions: Namwan-
I’m considering the small city metallic edge and have a couple concerns. Thanks!!

1...will it hold its shape over time or soften up to much

2...is the bag heavy

The bag is made of goatskin, which is harder and heavier than the lambskin that Classic bags use. The bag's weight is approximately 950 gram.

Same as *muchstuff*; used to live in a climate with relatively high humidity and rain/snow .. and NEVER baby my Bals. If it gets wet, just let it dry naturally, and no issue.

The Metallic Edge is slightly heavier than a 'regular' Agneau or Chevre bag, because of the leather and also because of the "metal". However, it's still a heck of a lot lighter than other brands like Celine or Chloe!

Personally, I love these bags and have quite a few .. as I just love the leather on these bags! Good luck!

Same as *muchstuff*; used to live in a climate with relatively high humidity and rain/snow .. and NEVER baby my Bals. If it gets wet, just let it dry naturally, and no issue.

The Metallic Edge is slightly heavier than a 'regular' Agneau or Chevre bag, because of the leather and also because of the "metal". However, it's still a heck of a lot lighter than other brands like Celine or Chloe!

Personally, I love these bags and have quite a few .. as I just love the leather on these bags! Good luck!

Thank you!!! Good to know it is lighter other brands. Do you have a metallic edge?

I have this in a regular city and actually find it much heavier than the regular hardware city (without giant studs)!

That’s what I’m afraid of ...it being heavy. I’m looking at getting it in the small not sure how much if any if the small one is lighter then just the reg city size. I might just use it as hand held most of the time