Questions on rockstud 100mm heels poudre

plue89

Sep 17, 2014
Dear poudre owners, I'm about to take the plunge to get one online because the colour is so hard to come by, haven't seen it in store where I am. Just wondering if you guys are able to help me with this question, I notice that some poudre have a different coloured trimmings whilst some don't, not sure if it's the lighting or whether there's different variations? I would prefer if the trimmings are slightly different colour, just want to know for sure before I hit the purchase button. Thank you for your help!!!! Greatly appreciate any intel :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161228-141412.png
    Screenshot_20161228-141412.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 345
See in this picture the trimmings looked like the same colour and often in descriptions there's not further details making it so hard to tell

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161229-215351.png
    Screenshot_20161229-215351.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 338
my poudre ones are all the same poudre colour on the shoe and on the trimmings but as far as I know you can get both.
you wont be disappointed I LOVE mine and they go with everything and are VERY comfortable. Please feel free to ask me any questions :smile:

my poudre ones are all the same poudre colour on the shoe and on the trimmings but as far as I know you can get both.
you wont be disappointed I LOVE mine and they go with everything and are VERY comfortable. Please feel free to ask me any questions :smile:
Thank you so much!! I have actually took the plunge and purchase one which is all the same colour , can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Reactions: Havanese 28