Questions on NM Estrela

lmack

Dec 19, 2013
New Model Estrela owners- I am thinking about purchasing this purse. I haven't seen one in person, but I have seen pictures and dimensions. Someone on another group posted the dimensions (by measuring the purse, but by LV online stats)- and it seems almost idential in dimensions to the Neverful MM. Does anyone have both bags and if so - can you do a side by side comparison? Also, I want this as a shoulder bag. I know it has the long strap, but I would want to carry on my shoulder by the two handles. It appears that the dimensions of the drop of the handles are 8 inches-the same as a Neverful MM. That said, is it comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag for a period of time with only the two handles? Thanks in advance.

Hi! I don't own this bag, but I've done some research about it in the past. The dimensions seem pretty similar to the Neverfull MM indeed -- I've actually seen people saying this is like a Neverfull with a zipper. The short straps seem to be pretty comfortable, although I've seen complaints about the front strap falling off the shoulder. Maybe it gets better with use, as the leather softens up.
I hope more people can chime in with further information. :smile:

I also have this and love it. It is my favorite work bag as it fits my 14" laptop. The two straps are very comfortable on the shoulder. I also have the neverfull mm and will try to post comparison photos later today.

Reactions: Sonmi999
New Model Estrela owners- I am thinking about purchasing this purse. I haven't seen one in person, but I have seen pictures and dimensions. Someone on another group posted the dimensions (by measuring the purse, but by LV online stats)- and it seems almost idential in dimensions to the Neverful MM. Does anyone have both bags and if so - can you do a side by side comparison? Also, I want this as a shoulder bag. I know it has the long strap, but I would want to carry on my shoulder by the two handles. It appears that the dimensions of the drop of the handles are 8 inches-the same as a Neverful MM. That said, is it comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag for a period of time with only the two handles? Thanks in advance.
If you want it get it quick I believe it is discontinued!

I have the NM Estrela in noir and coquelicot, both purchased preloved.....I love this bag.....I carry it by the shorter handles I do not use the longer strap. I have a few LE NFs but will carry the Estrela more ....