Questions on Legacy Duffle

finecabernet

Will Work for Coach!
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I found the large on sale at Macys (with Friends and Family no less). I need a low maintenance bag. Does this leather withstand the rain and is this a very heavy handbag? I'm getting it on Cognac.

Thanks.

I have the large Legacy duffle in cognac and it is one of my very favorites. It's slouchy and the leather is fantastic. I used Apple conditioner on mine and it's been out in the rain with no problems. I don't find it especially heavy, but that all depends on how much stuff you'll carry. I love it as a hobo and it looks terrific crossbody, too. They knocked it out of the park with the cognac leather. You should get it!

I just got a duffle in Cognac as well & agreed with emilybug.. the leather is fantastic! I haven't treat the bag with anything. I purchased the lotion from Coach at the same time I got the bag, I will do it sometimes. So far so good, but I don't have any rain here in LA, yet. I don't think it's heavy at all, especially if I compare this bag to my Ferragamo Britta, this one's a breeze.

I love it & currently is my go to summer bag for going out with kids. I tend to carry a lot, so any purse I carry tends to get heavy since I need to carry an iPad & iPad mini and all my stuffs. Like you, I'm hoping this bag's durable enough to withstand my excessive stuffs, so crossing my fingers. But, because of this one, I'm thinking to get my second one as well and forgo the other Coach bag I had in mind earlier. I love it that much, hope this help :smile:

I have the large textured duffle in black/camel and love it! It is heavier than the regular leather duffles, but I don't mind😊. I used Coach conditioner on it once, and have only had a few rain drops on it, and it was fine.