questions on a couple bags...dwts & fabulousness

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. dwts....does the strap that wraps around near the top make the opening narrow? I have a Kooba Elisha and dont love how the bottom is so wide and the opening is much smaller

fabulousness....it says its a large bag but the dimensions dont seem to big...how does it hang when its worn? does it bunch up some or hold its shape? How well do the straps stay on (I always have problems with straps slipping)

Im trying to decide which caramel bag to get and it would be one of these or moving on up. Also like biker babe and french nanny but prefer some outside pockets which I can overlook on the dwts due to the detailing

thanks!

2. Sukey.. I can't speak to the DWAS but I can for fabulousness...

The bag pretty much keeps its shape while worn... very E/W; though perhaps with more wear it will become smooshier and sag a bit? The bottom is a wide piece of leather though so it truly has a flat bottom which helps with the shape! It is a large bag but not very tall; meaning, folders and things stick out of the top of it yet you can put a ton in it because it is so east/west in style. The straps stay on wonderfully, even if the bag is super full.

3. thanks!