Questions Love Wedding Band

Sabrina1304

Dec 1, 2015
Hello,

I have a few questions about the Love Wedding Ring:

What size should I take if my ring size is 52 (US 6 )? I think the ring runs smaller, right? Would the next size be better, say 53 (US 6 1/4)? I don't like it when rings are too tight.

If I chose the white gold ring, how long will the ring stay beautiful? Does the rhodium come off quickly and the ring looks yellowish?

Does anyone have the ring in rose gold and yellow gold and can show me both rings side by side?

Many thanks

Hello,

I have a few questions about the Love Wedding Ring:

What size should I take if my ring size is 52 (US 6 )? I think the ring runs smaller, right? Would the next size be better, say 53 (US 6 1/4)? I don't like it when rings are too tight.

If I chose the white gold ring, how long will the ring stay beautiful? Does the rhodium come off quickly and the ring looks yellowish?

Does anyone have the ring in rose gold and yellow gold and can show me both rings side by side?

Many thanks
I would get your true size. My WG ring is in my normal size. I’ve had mine for a few years now, and it is not yellow at all. If anything, it just has a grayish look which is normal for the unplated WG Cartier uses.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
If it helps I am a US 7.5 and bought a 55 and it fits perfectly. I told the SA my size over the phone and she had the 55 ready and I didn't even need to try on another size.