QUESTIONS FOR RM MAVEN- please address....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow RM lovers,
I have more answers for your questions! :tup:
If you have any other questions please post them here. :okay:

Regarding the Gold Crackle bottom on some of your bags... you didn't mention whether it was safe to Apple Garde it or if it should remain untouched. Have you tested it at all?

No we have not tested it. You should just be careful not to scratch it.

Many ladies on the board have reported the inside stuffing of their handles coming 'separated' or loose. Have you been able to deal with this issue in your newer bags (new hardware and such), and if not, do you plan to do anything about it in the future?

Yes we have fixed this problem, so it should not keep happening.

Can you please address this(the question above) if possible?! I have a MAM that I just adore and this is going on with one of my handles. I am hoping that the leather will not tear and this can be possibly fixed!! Could you do a repair on these if needed?

Yes we can repair if needed.

I have a question, is there any special leather care required for really high temperatures like 45 C or more? Summer is just sround the corner for me!

Nope.

I just have a quick question about discount codes to online retailers, is it true that you guys are cracking down on that, and that soon we won't be able to use any codes for RM purchases? Also, if it is true is there anything you guys are thinking of as a special discount for TPF members?

We are starting something very special for TPF, but you will have to join it. Please sign up for our email updates so you can get all the insider scoop!

I just have a question about the apple guard use on the glazed expresso-will it take the shine off and make it dull? what should i use?

Please take your bag to your nearest leather care expert and have them help you with it.

I saw your comment on conditioning/protecting the bags, but wondered if you guys have any specific guidance for how to protect glazed leathers. Please let us know! TIA!! would you please comment on whether it's just the rain/stain repellent that's needed, or if conditioner is required as well?

Same as above. Please take it to your nearest leather care expert.

I just have a quick question about discount codes to online retailers, is it true that you guys are cracking down on that, and that soon we won't be able to use any codes for RM purchases? Also, if it is true is there anything you guys are thinking of as a special discount for TPF members?

We are starting something very special for TPF, but you will have to join it. Please sign up for our email updates so you can get all the insider scoop!

Do you mean we would have to join the RM fansite or you will let us know through email?

Many ladies on the board have reported the inside stuffing of their handles coming 'separated' or loose. Have you been able to deal with this issue in your newer bags (new hardware and such), and if not, do you plan to do anything about it in the future?

Yes we have fixed this problem, so it should not keep happening.

Can you please address this(the question above) if possible?! I have a MAM that I just adore and this is going on with one of my handles. I am hoping that the leather will not tear and this can be possibly fixed!! Could you do a repair on these if needed?

Yes we can repair if needed.

Thanks for all the responses, RM Maven! Regarding the problem above, how can we go about getting a handle fixed? And how much would it cost, if any? TIA!!!

Good evening ladies!

There has been some buzz about Sample Sales and whether or not there will be one in LA. So let me clear it up... there will be a sample sale in LA but a date has not yet been decided. I'm sure this news will make many of you very happy! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.