QUESTIONS FOR RM MAVEN- please address....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a small suggestion:shame:. Since this situation ( being able to contact Rebecca or RM Maven) is such an unheard of one, maybe they should set up some sort of protocol for us to use as a guide. Like should we use this thread or should we Pm or other?? KWIM? I can just picture them in their office overwhelmed not only w/ us but their regular customers concerns.
It's such a special situation to be able to chat w/ them personally I wouldn't want it to go away!! Maybe I am being overly organized?? hahahaha
And if I'm totally off base feel free to let me know!:flowers:

Hello Ladies!!

Thank you for being so patient! :smile: I have some answers for your questions! :yahoo:
If any of you have other questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to either PM me or post them here. :heart:

Thank you all for your love and support of Rebecca Minkoff! :woohoo:

Leather Care
To care for your leather we recommend using Apple Guard. Or you can take your bag to your nearest shoe repair shop and they can recommend something for you since each leather is different.

Crackle Bottom Care
Be nice to the bottom of your bag and do not drag them on the ground.

New Hardware Care
No care needed. Just polish with a plain cloth.
Sample Sale Questions
We don't know what will be available by the time Sample Sales roll around. You'll just have to wait and see! :flowers:

Extra Tassel Questions
If we have that color in stock then we should be able to sell you extra tassels.

Red Basketweave
The Red Basketweave is scheduled to be released April 25th!

New Hardware
The new hardware is on all bags now. We will continue to develop the hardware each season.

New Colors & Fall Sneak Peeks
Meg should be giving you all a peak at the new Fall colors and some of the new bags that are coming out.
:happydance:I know all of you will be very excited!

Hello Ladies!!

Thank you for being so patient! :smile: I have some answers for your questions! :yahoo:
If any of you have other questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to either PM me or post them here. :heart:

Thank you all for your love and support of Rebecca Minkoff! :woohoo:

Leather Care
To care for your leather we recommend using Apple Guard. Or you can take your bag to your nearest shoe repair shop and they can recommend something for you since each leather is different.

Crackle Bottom Care
Be nice to the bottom of your bag and do not drag them on the ground.

New Hardware Care
No care needed. Just polish with a plain cloth.Sample Sale Questions
We don't know what will be available by the time Sample Sales roll around. You'll just have to wait and see! :flowers:

Extra Tassel Questions
If we have that color in stock then we should be able to sell you extra tassels.

Red Basketweave
The Red Basketweave is scheduled to be released April 25th!
New Hardware
The new hardware is on all bags now. We will continue to develop the hardware each season.

New Colors & Fall Sneak Peeks
Meg should be giving you all a peak at the new Fall colors and some of the new bags that are coming out.
:happydance:I know all of you will be very excited!

Omg!!

Any word on what sites will carry the red basket weave??

I know a few others had questions as well, I'm addressing those here.
If some of your questions haven't been answered yet, be patient I'm working on them! :smile:

Here's the answers to some of your other questions:

"When can we expect to see the 'Night' colored Elisha strap on the website?"
You can order this through Catalina.

Someone asked about the RM stamp on the side of the Matinee pocket and whether on not it was a sample.
It was a gift given to attendees for our Matinee event.

Hi Maven! Thanks for the information!

Do you have any idea when the bag chains will be available again? I'm dying to purchase a silver one and I check the site daily. Thanks!

I know a few others had questions as well, I'm addressing those here.
If some of your questions haven't been answered yet, be patient I'm working on them! :smile:

Here's the answers to some of your other questions:

"When can we expect to see the 'Night' colored Elisha strap on the website?"
You can order this through Catalina.
Someone asked about the RM stamp on the side of the Matinee pocket and whether on not it was a sample.
It was a gift given to attendees for our Matinee event.

Thats my Matinee! So i guess it is special:nuts::yahoo::wlae:

RM MAVEN- thank you sooo much for answering our questions!

April 25th- red basketweave HERE I COME:police:

Thanks Maven!

Regarding the Gold Crackle bottom on some of your bags... you didn't mention whether it was safe to Apple Garde it or if it should remain untouched. Have you tested it at all?

Also, many ladies on the board have reported the inside stuffing of their handles coming 'separated' or loose. Have you been able to deal with this issue in your newer bags (new hardware and such), and if not, do you plan to do anything about it in the future?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.