QUESTIONS FOR RM MAVEN- please address....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM Maven
Just a question regarding the Devote tote. Why do some of the belts have grommets on them while others do not?

Only the first set of US made Devotes had grommets. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to it. I think it was more of a trial and error process. When the first batch of China & US devotes came out the US ones had grommets and the China ones didn't. Then the US factory started making them without (like the China factory). Personally, I think they look better without and maybe they thought so as well. Just a guess. Or at the very least they wanted to keep consistent with the other factory.

Anyway, off the top of my head, the devotes that had grommets were: Nautical Blue, Cranberry, early plain black, Cream BW, Chocolate BW .. I think that is all..?

Hi RM Maven,

How do we know which tassel colors are available? I'm planning on ordering a bag with new hardware this week but I *really* love the tassels!!! I love how they flutter in the wind =D
When I called the online hotline, at first I was told I would receive whatever bag was in the picture (the matinee has tassels in the picture), then emailed Catalina and was told all bags have new hardware so no tassels, and then today I was told via phone it would be impossible to order tassels. I'm so confused!

Has this question ever been addressed? My friend lost her tassel on her rocker this weekend and cannot find it. I would love to order a tassel for her and surprise her.

It was on her ebony gold eyelet rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.