Questions for Multicolor owner......

MengLV

Mar 16, 2009
I have been looking for a discontinued multicolor bag on ebay and find out lots of the bags have white spots on the black back ground. Does those cause by the normal use? It is kind of bothers me, am I picky?

yeah the multicolore line tends to chip and show spots. It is a tad annoying that it does this. The line is screenprinted and the color will chip. I definitely wouldn't purchase a MC bag if those spots bother you because they will eventually show up.

Here is what my white mc wallet looks like after just under 2 years. I showed it to MANY Sa's and they all said it is very normal. It is just the way it is.

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

Hey MengLV! I've had my oldest MC piece for almost 2 years now (White Speedy 30) and it has yet to show signs of wear on the canvas. I bought a MC Aurelia MM in black in June and since it was old stock (the line was dc'd last year) it already came with a couple spots like that, though nothing major. It's true that the pattern is silkscreened and will eventually fade, but it does take a while if it makes you feel better.

LVBastille, I thought only the logos, letters are screenprinted. Is the black back ground screenprinted too? beljwl, Thank you for the pictures. I heard this before, so I may only get one handbag. I do not know why I am so into a multicolor black Alma now. sugarcookie72, Thanks. So are you going to add more multicolor to your collection or stay with more traditional line? I will get a multicolor black Alma on Monday, so let's see how it works.

Here is what my white mc wallet looks like after just under 2 years. I showed it to MANY Sa's and they all said it is very normal. It is just the way it is.

Mine looks the same :sad: I bought it about two years ago...
I've been using it constantly, but now I've decided to put it into the dustbag and the box for a few months to give it a break.

how do you remove jeans stains from mc canvas? =(
i got mine in 2006, no chipping yet.. but it was stained today... omgggggggggggg

I had a while speedy 30 and it got dark color transfer too and I couldnt get it off. Since its white maybe you can try the magic eraser. That wasnt out when it happened to mine.

GOodluck!