Questions for Ben or Toni

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I have sent a personal invite to Ben - in preparation for his visit, I'm creating this thread for any questions you've always wanted to ask!

WELCOME BEN AND TONI!!!

Hi Ben/Toni!

I'd love to have a Havana in a bright orange or yellow color...I think there's an orange sherbert like color for spring 09? Is yellow planned for anytime soon?

I've made a post in their forum, too - I hope they come. What do you say - 'build a field and they will come ...'

My question would be: Are you really going to bring the Inka Big-Clip Hobo back? When?

My question would be:

I heard that this was the last season for the Pilot Wristlet...is that true? If so, will there be a wristlet of similar size to replace it?

It's such a versatile little wristlet that I might need a few more colors if I know I'm not going to be able to get it anymore. :graucho:

Since my new favorite bag is the Corcovado Tote, I would love to know what plans they have for upcoming colors? I would love to see a non-patent black! Also I love the charms, does HH plan on creating any new charms for the 2009 Spring Season?

If anybody wants to also e-mail Ben, please feel free - I'm not telling you guys what to do by a long shot, so don't take it the wrong way - but I don't know what else to do to get him and Toni over here. I'll try e-mailing him from my work address...