Questions and Anticipation for my new SLG's!

1. #1 Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    So I recently started my collection and decided to hold off on a new purse and purchase some new small leather goods!

So yesterday I bought a pre-loved mono medium 6 ring agenda for SUCH a steal!!!! 250$ and it's in GREAT condition! So I'll definately be updating with some pics on how that purchase went.

The day before I ordered a pre-loved Pomme D'amour 4 Key Holder- I think this is my most wanted piece right now! LOL

Then I decided to get rid of my Mono Cosmetic PM and trade it for a new GM.

Now for some questions...

If anyone has the cosmetic GM, do they like the size? Or is it TOO big?

Also, I am hesitant on buying the LV refills since the year is almost over... where are some good sites or stores to buy nice agenda refills?

Thanks everyone!!! :jrs:

2. Congrats on everything! I just got an agenda as well and ordered refills from Filofax on Amazon.

3. What size do I order? And yay! Congrats on your purchase too. I remember being 10 and always asking my dad for his mono agenda... LOL! Now I have my own!:smile:

4. I have the PM agenda and ordered pocket. The age da club has some pretty good info. Maybe you can do a clubhouse search for "medium refills"?

5. I don't even know how to do that but I'll go now and try to play around with the site to understand it... i'm a newbie... lol :biggrin:

6. Go to the main page for Louis Vuittton. You'll see a category called Clubhouses, and just click on that. When you're there, go to the far right and click "search thread". Type in "agenda medium refill" and select the box that says "show posts". Good luck!