Questions about YSL Y-bow shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new here, so my questions might seem very silly to some of you girls.

I just fell in love with the y-bow platform sandals and understand that ysl doesn't have these shoes anymore (right?). So, I just wanna know where can I find these shoes and what colors do these shoes come in?

I saw some in ebay but not sure about the size though, I usually wear size 39-40 and I heard that ysl run true to size (I wear a 39.5 chloe wedge), so should I go for the 39.5? Can I fit in a 39?

I see that there are 2 styles for the y-bow, but I'm wondering if the one WITHOUT the ankle strap slip out from your feet when you walk or not (well, if you understand what I mean) because I really like the one with the strap but I love the beige color more than brown though. hmmmm which one should I choose?

Any modeling pics?

2. ebay is one source, or else, try calling the YSL woodbury outlet store to see if they have the bow shoes...i went a few weeks ago and recall they carry past season's stuff.

as for the ankle strap vs. the slingback, i personally have ankles that never do well with slingbacks or d'orsay type shoes b/c they're always falling off and that annoys me to no end, so i wouldn't get the slingback. however, if you don't have this problem at all, then go for the color you like better.

3. i found mine on eBay maybe 6 months ago from one of those edropoff sellers. I love them! I found the bow bag when it was on sale and I started looking for the shoes.
    I'm not sure on the sizing because mine are 37.5 and I'm normally a 36.5-37. They are a bit big in the straps and I can slip it off without unbuckling it. But I bought it knowing it would be big, I just wanted them so much! Haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ^^^ Those are a teeny bit big but they look just great on you!! So pretty that you wouldn't notice the size unless you pointed it out!!:love::tup:

5. Those heels look fantastic on you! :smile:

6. thanks!
    i love the bow!