Questions about Ursula

E-luxury

Aug 22, 2007
Hi Guys what's your opinion about Ursula? I like the black one but I don't know if MC is still in and worth the price...what do you think? I am looking for something black with gold hardware not necessary MC but LV does not offer many black choices...a graphite speedy or even Galliera will be cool...but they don't offer that.

Hi Guys what's your opinion about Ursula? I like the black one but I don't know if MC is still in and worth the price...what do you think? I am looking for something black with gold hardware not necessary MC but LV does not offer many black choices...a graphite speedy or even Galliera will be cool...but they don't offer that.

How about something from the Suhali or Epi line? Or even Mahina? Those have black with gold hardware :tup:

I LOVE the ursula in black soooo much, I had a great time using my friend's for a while. It's very comfortable and easy to carry and it's just so trendy, I can't get enough of it.

Multicolor is part of the LV permanent line... so IMHO, it is "in"... it's own unique 'classic'! I would buy the Ursula in a heartbeat. I've seen it in the celebrity thread, and it looks soooo gorgeous IRL, especially in Black MC. Go for it!!

So, it is popular and they sell it - and it's different from the regular monogram...so I say get it. I have the Kate Clutch in white..

BUT, I do have a question...

Can the white be worn year-round...or is it better to get one in white for summer and spring and one in black for the Winter?

Opinions?

I echo everyone else here and say go for it if you want that pop of color on a black background. I still think mc is in bec. they're selling it. I struggled w/ wondering if mc was dated and just came around and decided if I like it AND they're still selling it, it's a good investment. MC is just too pretty for it to fall out of favor, that's like deciding not to like a good thing anymore bec. it's been around too long, lol.

The black mc Ursula is my favorite mc bag, it's so hot! Ashley Tisdale has one if you want to see it in the celeb thread, it looks gorgeous!

I agree with SweetPurple's suggestion of a black suhali if you just want black w/ gold. That is my favorite all black LV.

i love my black ursula. i usually carry it on my arm, but if i need free hands to plow thru racks it can be hiked up to my shoulder.

one note: it is a very heavy bag. i weighed it for the "heaviest bag" thread and empty it weighs a little over 3.5 pounds. it is super roomy, even though it doesnt really look like it is. however once you start loading it down with stuff it gets heavier.

hth