Questions about the Red Maxi

Dec 26, 2006
Metro DC area... for now...
I'm trying to get a red chanel classic bag, I missed out on the cruise red.

So now the maxi is coming out in 2 reds & 2 leathers..

I haven't seen any of them IRL, but does can anyone tell which leather resembles the 05 red? I want the red to be like the red on a CL shoe, like hot red.

Anyways, I've seen some pics of the lamb, but not the cavair, unless the fusashia is the actual red...confused..

Thanks ladies!

hollywood gal

Aug 7, 2007
I was at the boutique yesterday and the red lambskin didnt look like a red at all. It looked more like orange. Have u tried calling saks about the red cruise jumbo? I know they got their shipments pretty late.

chantal

♥
Jan 15, 2006
Toronto
The lambskin is a orange-red, so I assume the other red is closer! My boutique didn't order the other colour though so I don't know how it looks!

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
NY
Yes, fuchsia is the RED. Lol. It was actually very nice color, sort of like the red suit in Chantal's avatar.

chantal

♥
Jan 15, 2006
Toronto
That's great to hear Justine! I like the more structured look of my cruise caviar but the fuchsia sounds LOVELY.

I shall go look up the photos of the fuchsia again. ;)

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
The caviar is more the red you are looking for. The lambskin is orangey.

Nov 10, 2008
USA
Really? Are you saying that SAKS has not received the 09C red? That's great news if it is true.

I was at the boutique yesterday and the red lambskin didnt look like a red at all. It looked more like orange. Have u tried calling saks about the red cruise jumbo? I know they got their shipments pretty late.