Questions about the HH Zeus Origami -- help me decide! 1st leather bag :(

Raydran

Mar 10, 2009
Can anyone tell me what the Zeus Origami is like?. I've seen the video, but would LOVE to see it on actual models -- my search(es) pulled up nothing!.

I'm in search for my 1ST leather bag. I'd prefer black and the Origami definitely caught my eye. I've never seen a Hayden Harnett in person, or owned one.

However, I'm 5'0" -- and certainly don't want anything too big/heavy to drown me out.

Also debating between this.. or a Tano Minilisa. I found both for relatively the same price.

How's the weight (empty) of this bag?. Do you think it's "classic" enough (read: not too trendy) to last a few years?.

Any good deals for the Black laying around?

this bag never really appealed to me but lately has been tempting, not sure why. i'd also love some more pictures, action shots, visuals of the bag weighed down with stuff, not as angular as it is when new, and unworn. thanks :smile:

it's a great bag... the leather is awesome... and the bag is edgy I think, I love her... I have no modeling pics, but pgtea did some great ones that sold me on the bag...