Questions about the Edith bag

Oh Roo, the chamois is so gorgeous! I actually bought ETs chamois and I love it!!! I'm actually able to fit my lap top in there. It's such a great beat-up-lookin but stylish breifcase type bag! (does this make any sense to you?) ;)

Good Lord, as I sat here reading this thread I received a call from Nordstrom in Topenga CA about a medium Chamois Edith that I was wait-liste for! No tax for me - it's being shipped to MA today! I already have a chocolate Edith and have been dying to see the Chamois IRL.

Roo, if I decide to return it, would you like me to PM you? I'll be posting photos when the bag arrives. I do need to be practical about any new purchases (LOL, that is SO not me!) and will only be keeping it if it is a true, true love. :biggrin:

Roo, I got on the Chloe Costa Mesa list in February, and when I called them the other day to see about a bag for fall, they asked it I wanted to remain on the list. I ended up pre-ordering my whiskey from Ron Herman in Feb, so I have it and told them to take me off the list. So I would not even TRY the Chloe stores. Try NM or Saks, and maybe Nordstrom (did they get the Edith?). Also, Chloe and Ron Herman do NOT do returns...it's store credit only, so beware! Actually my whiskey from Ron Herman ended up having a black mark on the handle, so I got it for 20% off! The spot doesn't bother me anymore (it's right on the curve, so you don't see it when it's carried), and the bag is gorgeous!

Oh...almost forgot...Net-A-Porter still has it available in the turquoise blue color!

I just called the SA I work with at a local Nordstrom and she's on the prowl for me. She said the Seattle store has a wait list for the Edith and she can't call South Coast because they are not allowed to do checks on Saturdays. She said she'd get back to me on Monday with more info.

With a little teamwork here, I think everyone (or almost everyone) who wanted Edith has been able to snag one...just shows that we have worked effectively together to help each other with these bags! Otherwise, we would all be sitting on this horrendous list!

Roo, the Nordstroms at FVM is supposed to get some Ediths. I don't know how long their waitlist is. But here's their number 619-295-4441. My SA there is Laura Reyes. She's very nice and sweet.

I returned my chamois edith to FVM's NM. I didn't see it the last time I went there, but occassionally, I see the chamois edith sitting on the shelves, so you might be in luck. Their number is 619-692-9100. My SA there is Debra. I forget her last name, but she's a complete doll, very sweet older lady.

Good luck! The Chamois is an absolutely beautiful color, she just didn't go with a lot of clothes I wear.

EDIT: I also wanted to add that these were for the medium Ediths, not the large. I couldn't tell from your post whether you wanted the large or the medium.

I saw that large Chamois at Nordstrom SCP yesterday! I came sooooooooooooooo close to snagging it but by some miracle I held back. Then I came home and found out that my Saks Chicago guy snagged me a medium Chamois and I should get it this week! I am totally digging the Chamois... it's so soft and mushy, kinda like the Paddy leather. If mine arrives as soft as the one I saw yesterday, I *might* let go of my Whiskey. That will be a mighty tough call but I don't think I want two mediums.

Nordstrom SCP is Chloe HEAVEN.