Questions about the Clarisse

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I think I've finally decided on the Clarisse PM for a change purse and an alternative to my wallet for grab-and-go days... but was wondering if anyone had more info on them? I've seen them in the reference thread, but there's no updated prices nor info on colors (besides the few drool-worthy ones I've seen). They also don't seem to be popular, because I have only seen this baby once, and it wasn't even in my regular store.

If you could help me out with the following questions, it'll be great :flowers:

1) Are Clarisses readily available in stores? I will be in NYC this summer, so I'm willing to wait until then if Wall St or Madison carry them in abundance.

2) What is the updated retail price for the Clarisse? The search I did tossed up 470+ but I want to know the difference after the price hike.

3) What leathers does the Clarisse come in?

4) What colors are available? I've seen raisin, and rose shocking, and raisin. Are there no other colors? I am trying to build my little rainbow and already have RS so am open to other colors.

5) What are the size differences for the PM and GM? Prices for both?

6) How much can you actually hold in these things? Will an ID card, 2-3 CCs and a couple of bills fit in snugly?

TIA! :heart::flowers:

Here's my clarisse gm chevre raisin. It measures approximately 6 3/4" wide by 4 1/4" tall. On one side there is a gusset. I love it. It's very handy. I purchased Feb 08 - $665.00

Attachments

• hermesclarisse.JPG
    hermesclarisse.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 300
Here is my GM:

KOP4a.jpg

clarisse2.jpg

Clarisse1.jpg

i have seen the clarisse PM in a very pretty lilac mysore - paris, dec'07...

PM size was nice for a coin change purse - alike LV's clef coin purse...

GM size was much bigger - it looked like it cld prob fit my passport...

retail price for PM was $200-$300 EUR (its vague in my memory right now)

I have two Clarisse PMs. They are great wallets/card cases. I keep my gym id and drivers license in the outside pocket and my credit cards and business cards in the zippered compartment. The interior gusset acts as a separator, creating two compartments.

I have only seen them in chevre and should be available in all the chevre colors. Mine are raisin and black.

I believe the current retail is $490.

i have seen the clarisse PM in a very pretty lilac mysore - paris, dec'07...

PM size was nice for a coin change purse - alike LV's clef coin purse...

GM size was much bigger - it looked like it cld prob fit my passport...

retail price for PM was $200-$300 EUR (its vague in my memory right now)

Wow lilac! Haven't seen that color before. Thanks for the info... I shall to put another color on my "want" list :lol:

I have two Clarisse PMs. They are great wallets/card cases. I keep my gym id and drivers license in the outside pocket and my credit cards and business cards in the zippered compartment. The interior gusset acts as a separator, creating two compartments.

I have only seen them in chevre and should be available in all the chevre colors. Mine are raisin and black.

I believe the current retail is $490.

Castorny - would you mind posting a pic of how the gusset "separates" the cards? I currently have an LV cles that I use for my house keys, and occasionally use it for cards, but I find that my cards barely fit in there so I'd love to see how they can fit in a PM clarisse. TIA! :flowers:

I have the GM in raisin. Keep my passport in there but it fits more. Don´t know how to answer your other questions since I don´t visit boutiques, sorry!