Questions About Sequin Audreys at the Outlet

So jealous :smile: Wish I could find one at the outlet...I refuse to buy this bag on ebay...like you I would need to closely inspect it due to the delicate nature. Congrats, hope you enjoy it!

Yayy bag twins! Isn't she a stunning bag?

Thanks bag twin Maes. And yes, she's very stunning. That's why I couldn't resist her. Plus, continuously looking at the gorgeous pics of your Sequin Audrey really gave me that extra push I needed to go ahead and get her.

Enjoy your new goodies. I hope you don't encounter any problems with them!! Personally, I know that I'm rough on my bags, so they wouldn't work for me, but I love looking at some of the more delicate bags.....they're SOOOO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joannek1717. Though I'm very careful with my possessions, I have to admit that I'm very afraid of handling her too roughly. I've put her into her dustbag and stored her very, very carefully. She will only be pulled out for very special occasions.

Enjoy your new bags and good luck with them, I know it was a tough decision! All this talk about peeling/flaking is making me scared to cut the tags off of my Madison Metallic leather carryall! I bought it knowing there could be issues too, but it is so pretty I couldn't pass it up!

Thanks Jersey Girl. We're bag twins on the Madison Metallic Carryall! When the SA brought her out of the hold closet, I just saw this shiny, beautiful object and knew that I had to have it. I know what you mean about the Metallic finish though - it seems pretty delicate. However, I felt that in light of the price combined with Coach's willingness to stand behind their products, it was worth taking a chance on this bag.

Ladylibra, she is a stunning bag! I am glad to hear you finally got her. I don't think I could hold back if I saw her at the outlet again. She is so freakin Gorgeous!
Congrats!

Thanks lucydee. I finally caved. She was just too dazzling for me to put her down again. I hate to be an enabler but maybe you should try her out. You seem to be pretty sassy. I really think she's your style.

I saw this bag at two different outlets about a month ago and they were all in good condition and stuffed with Coach paper.

Thanks Nancy. I've had the opportunity to inspect a total of nine of these bags at my outlet, all of which were kept in the back - I never saw one on the sales floor. Two bags were stuffed with the plain brown paper, the other seven bags were empty except for the dustbag and care card. The two bags that were stuffed looked like customer returns and the SAs didn't bother to remove the stuffing. I think the other bags didn't have stuffing because it was more cost effective for the FPB and/or JAX to ship them without it. However, the SA that cashed me out was kind enough to stuff mine with Coach tissue paper.

So jealous :smile: Wish I could find one at the outlet...I refuse to buy this bag on ebay...like you I would need to closely inspect it due to the delicate nature. Congrats, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks melissa for your kind comment. I know how much you want this bag. It completely sucks that my outlet seems to have gotten tons and your outlets haven't gotten any. Although my outlet is a Flagship Outlet, I live in a very blue collar area. Thus, I can't imagine many women in my Greater Metropolitan Area wanting this bag. However, I think we get the flashier/higher end bags like the Sequin Audrey because we're so close to the much more affluent and fashionable Greater Toronto Area.

I can understand why you won't purchase this bag from ebay. The Sequin Audrey is really a bag that needs to be inspected in person. I really, really hope that by some miracle you can eventually find this bag at one of your outlets!

Is this bag 30% or 50% off?

When you send a bag into Coach for repair that has had sequins fall off, are they able to repair them?

I purchased my bag for 30% off MFSRP with an additional 20% off coupon. As for the sequins, it's inevitable that a few are going to bend, break or fall off. However, I doubt Coach would be able to replace any missing sequins because the bag is made up of individual multicolored sequins sewn onto a neutral colored fabric in a Python pattern. I think that it would be difficult to match the pattern.

Before I purchased my bag, I made sure to ask the SAs about my options should the bag start to fall apart. They told me if that happens, I should just return the bag.

I am kicking myself for putting this bag back on the shelf a couple weeks ago. Why did I listen to the SA? I should have gotten it especially since Coach will cover the bag if it gets damaged. Also I am so careful with my bags so I should have gotten her. If I see her again at outlet, I am going to get her for sure.

LadyLibra, Enjoy your Stunning Bag!

Ok so wait....if the sequins fall off you can take it back? I still have the tags on mine from the PCE because I am soo worried I will die if a sequin falls off. I have been debating about taking it back and getting something I can use everyday instead of letting it collect dust on my shelf. I also didnt know since it was 598 if they would just exchange it out for another 598 purse or if they would only give me the PCE price back. They take returns after a couple months I hope. But is that the case? Do they take it back if the sequins fall off? (But mine has a fray by the zipper so I guess I'm still in a pickle:smile: