Questions about Real Deal Collection?

bgyoshi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2005
CA
This website was listed under the shopping thread as a reputable seller.

I went to the website and you can just order the bags online it seems...add it to your shopping cart and check out. I thought Balenciaga do not allow its bags to be sold online? :confused1: Is this website still authentic? thanks.

p.s. i really want the origan city :P

abowron

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Kingston, UK
Yes Real Deal Collections sell authentic bags, she's a PF'er too. I've bought two bags from her and i think she is fabulous - excellent communication, helpful and fast delivery, i can highly recommend her.

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
This website was listed under the shopping thread as a reputable seller.

I went to the website and you can just order the bags online it seems...add it to your shopping cart and check out. I thought Balenciaga do not allow its bags to be sold online? :confused1: Is this website still authentic? thanks.

p.s. i really want the origan city :P
RealDealCollection only sells authentic Balenciaga :yes: I have purchased twice and waiting for my third one now :sweatdrop:

I think RDC is a consigment store hence is not a retailer..

I fully recommend this website :heart:

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
I agreed with the rest...she is a nice lady and i have bought one work bag from her and waiting for her to ship to me. Her site is an online consignment store not a retailer. But all her items are definitely 1000% authentic guaranteed for sure~

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Have anyone exchange your bbag for their b-bag buck store credit? I was thinking of doing this but would love to hear some feedback,thanks!

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
i did! but i sent it in for bbag bucks to trade for something else they had in their store =)
it was a great experience and corey is really nice =)

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
i did! but i sent it in for bbag bucks to trade for something else they had in their store =)
Tofuchan, did you get a fair amount of bbag bucks for your trade in bag? Thanks

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I did the same; sent in 3 bags - one for Trade with another bag ('07 Violene w/ GGH Part-Time) that was up on her site. Overall - great experience; would highly recommend :tup: this option if you see something you like!!

Corey looks over the bag and lists it for a very fair price. Frankly, in my opinion, it's a LOT easier than having to put it up on the 'bay yourself.

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
Tofuchan, did you get a fair amount of bbag bucks for your trade in bag? Thanks
yes i believe i got a fair price..i could have gotten more if i sold it myself on the bay but then i would have to go through all that trouble with ebay..and fees and not knowing if your buyer is a scammer..etcetc
so i got pretty much what i would have got if she sold it on her site first and then paid me my payout minus the percentage they take off of it..maybe short $100 but it works out great..esp if you have something you want to trade for =)

andee

O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Real deal states on many items that "coupons" are not valid.

What coupons does she mean?

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Real deal states on many items that "coupons" are not valid.

What coupons does she mean?
I'm not certain about "coupons," but she may mean the $50 discount she gives to members of tPF.

Someone should ask her if coupons are different than that discount. :P