Questions about preorders at Pulse

ecny

O.G.
May 18, 2007
Hi everyone. Newbie on this forum, so sorry if this has already been posted. I'm interested in preordering the transporto print at Pulse, but does that mean I wouldn't be able to choose on the print placement? I've never seen the print but it sounds really cute. Do you think I should go ahead and place the preorder or wait and see if they have it at stores? I have gotten so obsessed with toki bags right now.... gotta have ALL of them!!!! :drool:

I'm not sure if you have to specifically ask to be contacted for print placement, but Casey.. who works there usually calls me when the orders come in and asks me what print placement i'd prefer for the bags I pre-ordered.

Maybe your best best is to contact them.

You don't have to know what print placement you'd like, but that'd work to your disadvantage because if you're not specific with placement or characters you want, they'll send you a random bag. There's a picture of the Trasporto print floating around somewhere so if you could get your hands on that, it'd be good. Otherwise, if you never see the print before Pulse gets their shipment in, you can always request that they e-mail you with photos of what they're going to send you before you give the final "okay" for them to send it to you and charge you.

they charge your card when you okay the bag most of the time. That's why a lot of TPF members buy from there. They'll email or text pics if you like and look for placements for you! We probably drive them crazy :lol: but yeah no charge until they mail it

I've def. been driving Casey crazy lately with my requests but she is always so cool. I'm so happy that we have Pulse and I'm so glad we're getting her and the staff something ... with every email I send her I think ... boy she deserves the gift BIG TIME :biggrin: