Questions about past years' holiday pendants

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Hello Ladies!

I have only been following VCA since 2014, so the only holiday pendants I recall are the pg/gray MOP pendant and the pg/Sevres pink porcelain one. What were some of the other years' releases? Which year did VCA start offering a holiday pendant? I'm basically just curious, although a part of me would love to hunt down one of the older ones (for example, the malachite). My SA said that it wouldn't be very easy to find any of them, and I won't go through ebay because I'm too nervous, so I'm probably out of luck.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. In 2013 they had the Malachite pendent in YG with 1 diamond. In 2012 they had the white MOP with pink gold and 1 diamond. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458720409.069011.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458720421.804895.jpg

3. Thank you, 00sara00! I would kill for that malachite pendant! :drool: Was there ever one with onyx with the diamond? Did it have yg or pg? I feel like I've seen something like this in posts or on other sites but I'm not sure. If so, what year would that have been released?

4. Hope this photo image helps. It shows the different holiday pendants by year.
    Y2014 was the grey mop and last year's was the pink porcelain.
    I took a snapshot of this older post by some tpfer (sorry I can't recall to give credit to) and saved it in my image folder ��

Attached Files:

5. Omigosh, thank you so much valnsw! You are the BEST! This is exactly what I was looking for! The only bad thing is that now I see I've missed so many really amazing holiday pendants! :crybaby: I wish I could go back in time and scoop up that lapis one, among others!

6. What's the price usually on the holiday pendants?

7. The past two years' pendants have been about $3300, I believe. I'm not sure about the earlier ones.

8. OXYGEN, Please!

9. i want them all!

10. +1

I was going to write this exact thing but Heidi, you wrote it so well! I am crazy for that lapis pendant. Wow!

11. Me too!!!
    Any itel out there about what's coming out for next year??

12. +1!! The lapis and the malachite!! :loveeyes:

13. This thread shows past years holiday pendants...I hope it's not going to be onyx this year

14. Onyx with pink gold....😁

15. It's tempting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice