questions about mia maggie patent in graphite

Imaan73

O.G.
Oct 15, 2010
Just wanted to know from the owners of this bag about the patent leather.How is it holding?Do you have any problems with the leather.Are you really satisfied with your purchase?I saw that in store I really liked the look of it.If I get PCE(from somewhere hopefully) then I am planning to buy it.

The patent leather on these is less plasticky looking than the new Madison Patent. It is awesome! I have seen the Graphite and it is so gorgeous! I am pretty sure it has the same color lining as the graphite patent Sabrina, but do not quote me on that, LOL!
Beautiful!

yeah I don't like patent leather on sophias and madison shoulder bags(thats just me because everyone here loves it).How does it(patent on mia) wear?Does it crack or get finger prints easily?

I don't think it would do either. It's a little crinkly, and will crinkle more with time.
I don't like the new patent either...I have been spoiled with Jade Audrey and Cobalt Sabrina. LOL!

The patent leather on these is less plasticky looking than the new Madison Patent. It is awesome! I have seen the Graphite and it is so gorgeous! I am pretty sure it has the same color lining as the graphite patent Sabrina, but do not quote me on that, LOL!
Beautiful!

I agree! :yes:

The Crinkled Patent is much nicer than the smooth, IMO. It wears extremely well! It doesn't get fingerprints easily either because of the crinkly surface. I'm not sure about the Sabrina, but the lining on this Graphite Maggie is definitely lavender.

I just bought the Cranberry and I'm very excited. :nuts: You should definitely go for the Graphite! It's a beautiful and versatile bag.

I saw the graphite in the store and I LOVED it!!! It was soft and smooshy, not stiff at all. And it was the nice, crinkly patent, which I adore. It looked just like the older Madison graphite patent. I'd been watching eBay for graphite Sabrina or Maggie at a decent price, but when I saw this I decided this would be a perfect substitute. I hope you can get it, and if you do, be sure to do a reveal!

so I think thats the perfect choice for me.I am too much into mia maggie these days.I would definitely buy this one.I just thought it was pretty and very classy but wasn't sure about patent leather.