Questions about Leah convertible shoulder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know if the Leah convertible shoulder bag (#13341) was made in ivory? I've searched ebay and bonanzle and can't find any in ivory. For color reference, this tote is ivory:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-LEAH-OP-ART-SMALL-TOTE-PURSE-BAG-IVORY-42419_W0QQitemZ120423816996QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item1c09d19f24&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50

(Not my auction)

If this style was made in ivory, what are the chances of me finding one at an outlet or ordering through JAX?

Also, does anyone have this bag (any color)? Do you like it? What does it hold? I'm really wanting a cross body bag bigger than the average swingpack but not quite as big as a parker hippie (although i do want a hippie too). I would maybe consider getting on in a different color but ivory is definitely my first choice. TIA!

2. I don't know if the Leah came in the ivory colour but I can tell you that I have 2 of the medium convertibles (black/black sig and khaki/sig) & it's a great bag for holding lots of stuff + the extra outside compartments are a bonus! Plus I like that it can be worn on shoulder or crossbody.

HTH and good luck, hope you get a Leah!

3. I have seen the ivory grey on ebay a few weeks ago. I have 2 leah bags the black/tan and the Gold leather and love both of them.

4. That auction is for ivory/gray. My outlet is out of that color now,but maybe other outlets are not. Maybe worth a phone call for sure.

5. Thanks for your replies! Coachqueencoach, I posted that auction for a color reference, but it's not the style I'm wanting. This is the bag I want in the ivory color: http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Op-Art-Leah-Convertible-Shoulder-Bag-Tan-Black_W0QQitemZ230354930753QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item35a2394c41&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50

(Not my auction). I do like the tote bag (#13142) but it's a little big for what I want it for. I might buy one if I can't find the #13341 in ivory.