Questions about increase?

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
Hello ladies and gents, excuse this thread if it's been done, but I got to LV too late, even though it's a 10-15 minute drive from me...I had errands with my parents to do. Which I got upset at, but I guess.family comes before any designer increase, right? I wanted to know if the increase in prices is everything in the collection? Because last increase I noticed that not everything was effected. I'm mostly looking into mens and womens shoes.

It is actually called a price adjustment. So it is never known exactly what will happen. The vast majority of things will go up, but some may stay the same or go down in price. The LV rainboots that I purchased in January for $400 were $425 before the last adjustment. So keep your fingers crossed that what you want stays the same or goes down. What shoes do you want? I love shoes, all shoes! The NM 10,000 extra points sale is killing me - I am debating orde=ing the LV oxford ballet flats or jimmy choo, my truest lover or CL because there is finallt a collection worth even look at after years of crappola.

It is actually called a price adjustment. So it is never known exactly what will happen. The vast majority of things will go up, but some may stay the same or go down in price. The LV rainboots that I purchased in January for $400 were $425 before the last adjustment. So keep your fingers crossed that what you want stays the same or goes down. What shoes do you want? I love shoes, all shoes! The NM 10,000 extra points sale is killing me - I am debating orde=ing the LV oxford ballet flats or jimmy choo, my truest lover or CL because there is finallt a collection worth even look at after years of crappola.

Thank you for the info! I love Jimmy Choo, the collection is always beautiful and classic. Although, CL is the `it` right now... Well I was looking at the Slalom sneaker as well as the Surfsides, also a speedy b 35 in DE or the DE/Monogram beauborg tote(?) My mom was going to take a look at these gorgeous heels that she described had locks behind them. A lady at Nordstrom walked past her in them last week and she fell in love with them.

Thank you for the info! I love Jimmy Choo, the collection is always beautiful and classic. Although, CL is the `it` right now... Well I was looking at the Slalom sneaker as well as the Surfsides, also a speedy b 35 in DE or the DE/Monogram beauborg tote(?) My mom was going to take a look at these gorgeous heels that she described had locks behind them. A lady at Nordstrom walked past her in them last week and she fell in love with them.

Oh really pumps? They are the most beautiful shoes! I got the last pair of 37.5 peeptoes in amarante in the USA back in December. They are really comfortable. They say rose indien will be release this summer.

Attachments

• image-3115803279.jpg
    image-3115803279.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 161
  • image-3268296114.jpg
    image-3268296114.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 167