Questions about Burberry Haymarket Check Bowling Bag

Jul 27, 2010
Ladies, if you have the bag, can you please share with me about the tag? I have been told there are 2 sizes for this model. The medium size doesn't has the Knights stamp inside, instead, the tag just show the word of Burberry. However, the large size has the Knights stamp.

When i surfed this model in Burberry website. It shows the medium size also come with the Knight stamp. So i'm confused here. Is different country having differrent for the stamp? Or it comes out differently for different years?

Any owner of this model please share with me. Thanks in advance.

its more likey different years bur i can look for you later today

Thanks Old. I need the information! I wanted to buy a bag from a private seller which has the knights stamp. However the local boutique that I went to check is without the stamp. Btw I need your assistance too to authenticate the bag from the seller. Pls check the authentication forum ya. Thx in advance.

I have seen two models with one being the bigger....I think they are produced in different years but most Burberry tend to come with the knight stamp but i have seen authentic ones from the store that do not come with the knight stamp.

Hi, I bought one from London Heathrow couple weeks ago and the inside tag does not have the Knight stamp. It just says Burberry !

I didnt do in intentionally for this bag (or a bag for that matter) but got sucked in by its timeless look!

Hi, I bought one from London Heathrow couple weeks ago and the inside tag does not have the Knight stamp. It just says Burberry !

I didnt do in intentionally for this bag (or a bag for that matter) but got sucked in by its timeless look!

Indeed it is...SHOW US UR BAG PLZ!:smile: