Questions about Bastille MM

VICTORIAYES

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Hi girls, Bastille MM looks like a trendy and well-rounded bag to me. I love the empreinte leather too! How do you compare Bastille MM to LUMINEUSE bag? Which one do you like more? I haven't seen them IRL but from the pictures, I like Bastille MM more. I think the Galet color looks so pretty! Do you guys have any mod pictures?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Hi girls, Bastille MM looks like a trendy and well-rounded bag to me. I love the empreinte leather too! How do you compare Bastille MM to LUMINEUSE bag? Which one do you like more? I haven't seen them IRL but from the pictures, I like Bastille MM more. I think the Galet color looks so pretty! Do you guys have any mod pictures?

I dont have bastille. I like it too. Now thinking to get in PM size because i want in cerise. They dont make MM in cerise.
Im not a big fan of lumi. My sister own it and its so heavy. Bastille is much more lighter..

VICTORIAYES

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Thanks balen girl for your response! Then I'm definitely not getting the Lumi. Cerise in PM size looks so pretty! Have you looked at the bag in person yet? I have no idea how small the PM size will be. But I'm sure it's a beautiful bag in Cerise!;);)

I dont have bastille. I like it too. Now thinking to get in PM size because i want in cerise. They dont make MM in cerise.
Im not a big fan of lumi. My sister own it and its so heavy. Bastille is much more lighter..

CDJD

Jan 17, 2014
I recently bought the bastille mm in black and love it! Compared to the lumi, the bastille is soooo much lighter! I also think the lumi looks MASSIVE. the bastille mm is a great size and can fit all of your essentials without being TOO big.

Wallet Addict

May 7, 2014
I recently bought the bastille mm in black and love it! Compared to the lumi, the bastille is soooo much lighter! I also think the lumi looks MASSIVE. the bastille mm is a great size and can fit all of your essentials without being TOO big.
How is your bastille mm holding so far? I'm planning to get one :smile:

VICTORIAYES

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Thanks for your info!