Questions about Balenciaga motorcycle.

I am trying to buy a Balenciaga motorcycle bag at Diabro.net. I found the one I wanted is said to be made of Kid Leather and the others are mostly made of Goat Leather. Is it very different and which one is better?
I am totally new to this brand and this would be my first "expensive" bag. So excited about it. :yahoo:

I am trying to buy a Balenciaga motorcycle bag at Diabro.net. I found the one I wanted is said to be made of Kid Leather and the others are mostly made of Goat Leather. Is it very different and which one is better?
I am totally new to this brand and this would be my first "expensive" bag. So excited about it. :yahoo:

you should check out the balenciaga sunforum. You'll find tons of info on there..including colors, styles, different types of leather, etc.

"Kid" is leather from a young goat. These bags are all Goat (Kid) or Agneau (Lamb). Hope this is a bit of help...