questions about a Reference Library

about the Outlets threads. . .
if you get a Legacy at an outlet, why wouldn't it just go in the Legacy thread?
Why do we need seperate outlet threads?

On the Coach website they do have their own section of Baby Bags. There aren't many of them, maybe 5 or so, but they do have them. A lot of them listed there are multi-function totes though, not specifically baby bags. (multi-function can be used for other things too, like laptop bags and things like that.)

There is an optic signature baby bag, and there's also the scribble diaper bag, but I'm not sure how many other baby bags there are besides that.. It's a judgement call I guess, and depends on how organized you want the library to be. The multi function totes could be stuck in other places since they aren't only baby bags, so that would only leave two or maybe a little more baby bags. It wouldn't be a very large thread..

If you get Legacy at an outlet, it would go in a Legacy thread, definitely. I wouldn't put it in an outlet thread.

I think the reason some wanted an outlet thread is because while they do carry normal, out of season, boutique bags, they also have certain items that are only made for the outlets. So they wouldn't necessarily plug in anywhere else.

Well, even the ones made expressly for outlets are still part of the normal lines, (Soho, Hamptons, Chelsea, etc.) so if you wanted to you could just include those items in the regular threads, but with a note that they are outlet exclusives, nor boutique product.

Okay, so I should remove the Scribble thread, right?
As of now, it's just line names and then other various products.
I can start an outlet thread for all outlet exclusives, does that sound better?

OK, if Vlad is on, I'll ask him to open it up.
There is probably things missing and we can ge them posted quickly, just let us know.
This thread is a great to continue to make suggestions:yes:

I know what all of my bags are, but still not sure where everything fits in. Like the first bag in my signature is a vintage signature bag. I don't think there is a need for a big catagory dedicated to this. Also my Poppy Duffle, Where does that go? Going to have to think about it a bit I guess. I like the idea of having some go into catagories based on the shape of the style.

Hi Swanky! Is it too soon to ask for a thread dedicated to comments specifically for the reference library, similar to what the LV reference library has? I just PM'd a member about her lovely purse because I didn't want to start a whole thread about it in the regular forum.
Thanks!

I just added a swingpack thread before reading this.
So we also need a Gallery Totes thread and a Duffles?
Neither of those fit into Travel or anything else?

KymAnn, could yours fit into the Vinatage bags thread?

EmilyAnne, I'll look at Lv's but my first thought is what if most people don't check their regularly? They'll miss comments and questions asked of them.