Question..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if this question has already been asked but I was wondering if someone could compare the Damier cosmetic case Gm and the Damier toiletry case 25. I put my life in my makeup case and wondered which one was better to carry inside a LV bag. Also, has the Damier mm agenda been discontinued? I could not locate it on the site. Thank you all for reading and/ or answering these questions! :smile::smile::smile:

2. I can't comment in the T25 as I don't have it but I do have the GM DE Cosmetic pouch. Like you I carry a lot of cosmetics on a daily basis. Lol
    It holds a lot with room to spare. I will post a pic for you to get an idea. :smile:
    As you can see it's not even half full with everything I have in it. Lots of room to spare. :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395518965.448733.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395518986.321421.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395519000.909586.jpg

Hth!!

3. ^^ I agree the GM holds a ton!!! Last summer when I went to Florida for a week it was the only thing I brought for my makeup :smile:

4. Hi

Check out the review nastasiam53 did on YouTube on the cosm pochette pm, gm and the trousse toilet 25. I think it will answer all your questions! Love her video's !

Hth!