Question....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am debating whether I should get a GST or the Medallion tote. Which do you gals think is better?

2. Gst

3. I had the sameeee dilemma but I chose the GST =) The GST is 100 more than the Medallion and I feel that you get more outta this bag. Its a classic too. If you google or see how great the ladies look on TPF with their GST's, youd get that bag too.

The Medallion is a classic, but honestly, go for the GST!

4. I have a GST myself but I've started to like the Medallion more and more. I wouldn't mind one in Beige.

5. GST I am getting Black with SHW next weekend for my BDAY this will be my 1st Chanel.
    YEAH....:yahoo::party:

6. I vote for the GST too! :smile:

7. I have both but the Medallion was my first Chanel and I still love it the most :smile:

8. GST forever.........

9. Dress it up or down, I vote for the classic GST!!!!

10. I've given it some though now :smile:. The GST is a bit bulky. It didn't bother me at first but now it does and with time it does slouch. I would go for the Medallion.

11. Gst!

12. I don't have either of the bags but prefer to go with GST personally

13. Gst!! :smile:

14. GST would be more functional and it has a more modern and timeless look. Medallion looks kinda 'old' and stiff to me.

15. I think I am getting the GST in beige. Should I go for the silver hw or the gold hw? Do you guys have any preference on patent, caviar, or calf?