Question?.........

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
If a bag has been discontinued, how long does it stay in the boutiques? Do they stay in stock until they are sold? The longer a bag is in the boutique does the vachetta change? Has anyone bought a new bag from the boutique that did not have the light vachetta?

I am reallly wanting a Multicolor PRISCILLA and wondering if any stores would still have one in stock? Beacause it is an older bag, even though its new, would the vachetta of changed?

I did a search for this but could not find anything....I also did not know where to post this....sorry :shame:

berrycraig

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I'm sure they're some older, discontinued bags still in stores. I remember seeing an Alma Voyage (a Giant travel Alma) in my local store 2 or 3 years after it was discontinued. I'd suggest calling 866 and see if they can locate one for you. Good luck! :yes: As for the patina, it would vary. If the Priscilla was a floor model, then the light would probably have darkened the vachetta. But if the bag was in the back, the patina would probably be lighter.

MyMyMy

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
I agree Call 866 and see what they say. For a back up I would call all of the boutiques in your area or how far you are willing to travel to go get it.