Question ???

Snowshoe

Sexy Lexy .
Sep 30, 2008
Is choc darwin safe for use in the bad weather ?

I bought a loved Alana from a lovely ebayer the other week it is choc/ tan darwin . (main of bag is choc with tan edges and flaps on top).

Can i use in ther rain ? will it get rainspots ? also i dont know if it has ever been sprayed. shes in lovely condtion seller even sent me a bill of sale from mulberry at York.

Come on ladies i want to take this baby out and am looking for advice as due to all the rain we are having and one minute its lovely the next a down pour i dont want to end up with a spotty rain marked bag ;)

I think choco darwin might get waterspots, maybe not as noticeable as on oak, but still... I would not dare to take it out in any bad weather before giving it a good spray or two of collonil.

I'd say spray it really well with Collonil and you should be fine. Choc Darwin is pretty good in the rain (just don't leave it in a puddle of water like I accidentially did my choc Effie :rolleyes:), and any water that does soak in doesn't really show up.

I would be a bit nervous about the tan edges though.

I would say the same as the others - just spray it and maybe don't take it out in really hard rain. I've sprayed my Choc Roxy and I've used her in the rain this week and no spots.