Question??

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So I don't know anything about Coach, and I have never liked Coach (except for the cute lemon coin purse I just bought lol)..... BUT... Someone I know had this really nice looking Coach bag. I looked on the website and didn't see it. It was white leather, kind of large, almost like a hobo shape- not structured at all. It just had one shoulder strap/handle and I think that was braided. It might have also had a tassle or something on it. Sorry for the lack of details, but can anyone tell me what bag that is??? TIA!

Nope... I looked at that one. It was very slouchy. It was sitting on a table and was all kind of collapsed, which is a look that I love. And I do think it had braided handles. Thanks though!

Aaaaah, the hobo! yes, of course, the braided strap.... They are at the outlets, I saw them Tuesday. Really good price too (I want to say the large were under $150?)

I have this hobo in mahogany and I believe it came in white:

8A03_d1.jpg

It's #8A03 it doesn't have a braided strap but it similiar. It's a Soho hobo, btw.

I have one like Krispin's in white or actually it may be more of a creamy white. It is squishy, holds a lot and is very comfy. I got it at the outlet last year.

Attachments

• hobos 005.jpg
    hobos 005.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 24