Question - Which Bag For All My New Stuff?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi. This is my first post here and somehow I stumbled upon this site last weekend. The results - 5 groom pieces are working their way to me as I write this. Anyway, which bag to finish it all off ? :confused1: I'm 5' 7" about 128 lbs. I was leaning toward the Speedy 25, (think the Speedy 30 might be too big) but also like the Marelle Sac a Dos. I would appreciate any opinions - thanks!:smile:

2. speedy 25 is a great choice :P

3. speedy 25 sounds good. are you thinking about getting the monogram one?

4. Speedy,& the 30 would be fine. The Marelle doesn't hold much, & the straps are a PITBehind!

5. I'd get the Speedy 30, perhaps in Damier or Damier Azur?

I just had to say that TACO, your signature is so cute!

6. Speedy 30!!!

7. Yeah, I think you are right about the speedy - do you know which was the original "Audrey" speedy - the 30 or the 25?

8. I have the Speedy in 30, I'm 5'5" and I love it!

9. i love speedy 25. lol esp the damier one.

10. I'd go for the Speedy 30 or 35 if I were you.........the Speedy 25 might look small on you, although it looks just right on me, but I'm only 5'1".......

11. A speedy, but if you prefer something on the shoulder, definitely the popincourt haut ! :yes:

12. I vote for the Monogram Speedy 25 or 30. I just got my Speedy, and I fell in love lol :love: It has so much room, and love the size of the 25. I found the 30 was too big for me. And the 25 was perfect size for me. I say try both the 25 and 30. :yes:

13. Word of advice - don't ask tPF-ers - b/c with our suggestions, we'll leave you broke and confused, lol

14. Yeah, that's why I'm here - and now I AM broke and confused - After I ordered the groom collection - long scarf, agenda, small wallet, round and rectangular key/coin purses! :rolleyes:!!! Darn you all!

15. LoL :lol: Aww that's soooo cute! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice