Question: What is your parttime job for extra cash?

I work full time, and I'm a Senior Escrow Officer/Manager, good salary, great commission plan, but my purse money is my Notary money which brings me in about $1500 and up a month...becoming a Notary (which I had to do for my job) was the BEST thing I ever did.

What did you have to go through to become a notary? I sell Real Estate part time so I can be a Stay at home mom, too, but this notary business sounds interesting . . .

What did you have to go through to become a notary? I sell Real Estate part time so I can be a Stay at home mom, too, but this notary business sounds interesting . . .

my sister got notaried (sp?) pretty easily.. she works full time as an accountant for a video game distributer (yes, tons of free video games at home. shame she doesn't have boys instead of girls, but they still enjoy the freebies :biggrin: ) and picked up becoming a notary for extra cash and did it quickly too. a couple of classes i think and one test and tada!

I work full time, and I'm a Senior Escrow Officer/Manager, good salary, great commission plan, but my purse money is my Notary money which brings me in about $1500 and up a month...becoming a Notary (which I had to do for my job) was the BEST thing I ever did.

How do you make off of being a notary? I'm a notary, but I only notarize stuff for my office so I don't get paid for it! I would love to make money off of that dumb thing.