Question: What is your parttime job for extra cash?

1. Hello Gals,
    I just wanted to know who is a SAHM in this message forum and wanted see if you have an extra side job to support your spending habbits. For me, I stay at home to take care of 2 daughters (ages 1 & 3).

For extra spending money, I do Permanent Makeup at an exclusive Spa in my town. I've been doing this for over 6 years and its like a hobby, but I get paid. Its great because I just work about 2 days a week and by appointments only. This also gives me the time to get away from home and enjoy servicing others besides my kids, hehehe.

2. i'm not a SAHM, but i'm a college student and i sell appliances at Best Buy to support my habit :smile:

3. I'm a freelance translator. I translate documents from French, Spanish and Russian. I have a full time job & I'm going to grad school, so I use the freelance money for fun stuff like travel and bags!

4. I used to work various odd jobs back when I was in college. My parents gave me spending money, but of course I wanted more. My part time jobs range from delivering pizza, handing out flyers, waitressing, and at last as a cashier at Safeway supermarket. I wasnt into designer bags at that time, well I was, but not bad like I'm now.

Now, I am working on my own full time. I have my own biz so the hours are flexible. The earnings from this is what I use to live/save/spend, etc.

5. What's a SAHM?

Pre NYC, i was a SA to make extra money to shop... but it backfired because i also shopped at the store i worked at AND my usual stores that i shop at... so i was spending double the money. The discount was GREAT though and so was the commission.

6. SAHM = stay at home mom

7. I'm in university right now. So other than my studies, I have a pt job at the bank :smile: I just quit working being a SA in a store, 50% discount was really hurting my new anti-spending rule

8. I go to school and get paid to go. For extra money I sell on eBay and do language development and neglect assessments of toddlers.

9. I work about 5 hours a week at Coach to support my LOUIS VUITTON habit:smile: LOL

Coach is a GREAT company to work for...my coworkers are very sweet:smile:

10. I'm a working mom whose earnings go toward the "family pot." To support my bag habit, I take freelance writing jobs on the side.

11. I work full time, and I'm a Senior Escrow Officer/Manager, good salary, great commission plan, but my purse money is my Notary money which brings me in about $1500 and up a month...becoming a Notary (which I had to do for my job) was the BEST thing I ever did.

12. me too! but finnish/swedish/english in any combination. i could probably add from danish to any of the above to that list but i don't feel quite ready yet.

13. I'm a full time student and I work part time at a local library. The hours are flexible and I get paid pretty well too.

14. My day job is TA, but I also do some freelance editing on the side for extra cash. I used to be a part-time SA but I definitely spent more than I made!

15. I'm a teacher, and I'm starting a weekend job at a high-end shoe store this weekend. I don't know when I'm going to have time to shop now!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice