Question - What is this bag?

Darby3

Sep 26, 2007
Hi! I'm new around these parts. I saw a picture of Freja Beha Erichsen (my favorite model) with a brown bag and was wondering if any of you bag experts knew the brand.

The picture can be found here: http://supermodels.nl/forum/Posts.aspx?page=128&id=2021&last=0 (Scroll down - sorry I'm a bit computer inept.).

I would like to get something similar to for my sister. Any recommendations? Something chic, bit constructed, bit slouchy - nothing too stuffy or fussy.

I really appreciate any input. Thanks!

Darby

00030m.jpg

this photo?

That almost looks like the american eagle emblem from the stores or an abercrombie and fitch moose?? OFF SUBJECT- she has a nice size rock on her hand so I doubt its from either one of those stores,but now i will have to search for you!

good eye, its been driving me nuts for about 2hrs trying to find this bag, apparently this must be her fav bag, she is photographed in it alot, ive also learned quite abit about this very pretty 20 yr old model as well, such as she supposedly was together with some other model chick named IRINA who is now hooking up with kate moss' ex pete the yucky doterhy(sic) shes a very gorgeous model, I will say!!