Question to GGH owners....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Maybe this is a stupid question and I don't get out enough but, do you wear ONLY gold jewelry with your GGH bags? DH says I shouldn't wear my silver jewelry w/GGH or vice versa...opinions???

2. I have to agree with your DH. I personally do not like the gold and silver combo. I don't think you necessarily have to wear gold jewelry or gold-colored jewelry, but perhaps jewelry made from other materials (eg, glass beads, gems or gem-like material) and in colors that complements your outfit and your overall look.

3. No way Christy! I mix and match all types of jewelery with my black ggh pt. Imo wearing all gold is a bit too bling bling but after all personal taste!

4. I don't match my bags hardware with the jewelry I'm wearing. I only wear white metal for jewelry, but I have no problem wearing my GGH bags with it.

5. This is a common question!
    I am a diehard matchy/matchy jewelery person, so I only wear gold jewelery with GGH and Silver jewelery with GSH. BUT I am probably in the minority!
    Nowadays, it is very fashionable to mix and match gold and silver, I just have not been able to do it so far..

6. C dollface! I think the days of matching metals is long gone. ((I secretly lust for a two tone wedding set)) :smile: Wear what ever the heck you want!

PS. Long time no talk. :biggrin:

7. Les, I bet you could! You are quite a hot momma and could pull it off easily!

8. hey you!!!:nuts: I know, I miss you! I hope you're well, and thanks for your opinion! xo

9. I miss my bbag friends too! I've been CRAZY busy with classes. I actually was just reviewing a neuropsychological assessment and I had to take a break before I poked my eyes out.

10. I'm just like you! Maybe it's the anal retentive side of me. :smile: It drives me crazy when my bag HW doesn't match the metal of my jewelry though I admire others who seem to pull it off so well.

11. Nope, I never matchy match my jewelry to my hardware. Hopefully it doesn't look too silly on me because I love gold hardware yet usually wear white gold jewelry.

12. Nope. I just used my GGH bag and I had on a stack of silver and white gold bracelets.

13. i would wear a gold necklace when wearing my ggh bag.

14. Hey Christymarie,
    Well, my wedding and engagemant rings are white gold so when i wear my GGH bags they stay on obviously.
    But I do have a Cartier Santos watch that is like 20 years old and the screws in the stainless steel are gold, so i wear that a lot now to blend together the different metals.
    In my head this works for me!
    This way i can wear gold sandals and yellow gold earing if i am wearing GGH, all thanks to the watch that has both metals.

15. i usually carry gold earrings(gas or tarina tarantino) or funny tarina tarantino lucite earrings with ggh ..with silver i usually wear both tarina tarantino and silver earrings/bracelets...

:smile:;)