question to Canada Niagara falls coach outlet lovers

jy52

Jan 22, 2010
I just got a Madison julianne op art in Khaki($378 +30%+20%) from the fashion outlet near Buffalo NY, but I am on the client tracker list at Canada Niagara Falls for the colours brown and the black.

So I am currently holding on to the khaki colour hoping the canada outlet will call me so i can exchange it for a brown or black!
but I was just wondering if they already had carried them before at the canadian outlet? if they did I would think that they wouldn't come out again?(or maybe I am wrong) should I just use my khaki coloured julianne?

What are your opinions on my dilemma?
...please help :smile:

I was at the falls on Friday night, they had a table for the Madison line (mind you the table was almost empty). They had 2 brown ones but they were both scooped up by women in the store before I could get my hands on them. I think they have just started to get the leather juliiannes in. Your best bet would be to be a bag stalker and call them every day. Have the style number not just the name. They get the shipments in the morning and start unpacking when they get them. I think you will have to be pro active with this and call everyday for the next week or so. I wouldn't rely on the client tracker list, I imagine they are to busy to actualy use it (I am just guessing this).
Good luck on your hunt!

I've been to that outlet 3 times this month and once in Decemeber and the only Juilanne I've ever seen there was one black leather one that was full price (I think it might've been a return?). Pellkell and I happened to be at the outlet at the same time on Friday but I didn't see any Juliannes at all (or anyone in the store holding one). There were two copper Claires on the table with some other Madisons though. So I think she might've mistaken it for the Claire? (pellkell, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath for Lundy's Lane getting more Juliannes. I think it's really hit or miss though. You might luck out and be able to find the ones you're looking for, but honestly, I wouldn't rely on it.

I've been to that outlet 3 times this month and once in Decemeber and the only Juilanne I've ever seen there was one black leather one that was full price (I think it might've been a return?). Pellkell and I happened to be at the outlet at the same time on Friday but I didn't see any Juliannes at all (or anyone in the store holding one). There were two copper Claires on the table with some other Madisons though. So I think she might've mistaken it for the Claire? (pellkell, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath for Lundy's Lane getting more Juliannes. I think it's really hit or miss though. You might luck out and be able to find the ones you're looking for, but honestly, I wouldn't rely on it.
Opps, your right it was the Claire I was thinking of.