Question to Bow satchel owner

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
in my cozy home
Hi, i'm new in this sub-forum.. I never had miu-miu bag... but recently in love with bow satchel bag. I never saw it IRL, but i love the style by looking at the pictures.. my question is the bag heavy or light?
If it's possible, can you compare it with balenciaga, I found that Balenciaga is very light weight and Chloe Paddy is very heavy.. TIA...

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
The Miu Miu BOW is a TINY BIT heavier than Balenciaga bags because BBAGS' leathers are thinner and different from the Miu Miu Bow's leather. So therefore, the BOW is a tiny bit heavier than a BBAG. Not much difference though.

But compared to CHLOE, boy, CHLOE bags are so heavy. I don't like CHLOE bags, because of the weight FROM THE GIANT LOCK and accesories on the handbag. :yucky:

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
in my cozy home
Thanks for the input, girls... I'm glad to hear that the bag is not heavy like chloe bag.. I know, those bags are killing me, but i love the paddy style though...

One more questions, When miu2 first start launch this style? I don;t want to buy an bag and soon after I bought it, it'll look outdated...