Question to Bow satchel owner

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
in my cozy home
Hi, i'm new in this sub-forum.. I never had miu-miu bag... but recently in love with bow satchel bag. I never saw it IRL, but i love the style by looking at the pictures.. my question is the bag heavy or light?
If it's possible, can you compare it with balenciaga, I found that Balenciaga is very light weight and Chloe Paddy is very heavy.. TIA...

Feb 5, 2008
The Miu Miu BOW is a TINY BIT heavier than Balenciaga bags because BBAGS' leathers are thinner and different from the Miu Miu Bow's leather. So therefore, the BOW is a tiny bit heavier than a BBAG. Not much difference though.

But compared to CHLOE, boy, CHLOE bags are so heavy. I don't like CHLOE bags, because of the weight FROM THE GIANT LOCK and accesories on the handbag. :yucky:

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
in my cozy home
Thanks for the input, girls... I'm glad to hear that the bag is not heavy like chloe bag.. I know, those bags are killing me, but i love the paddy style though...

One more questions, When miu2 first start launch this style? I don;t want to buy an bag and soon after I bought it, it'll look outdated...