Question to Bloomsbury owners

roxi88

O.G.
Jan 16, 2009
Today I was happy to receive my new Bloomsbury PM,
I was very surprised about the material of the bag. It is very slouchy if I compare it with my one yar old Speedy B. Does someone know, if there was a change of the material? I like the more stiff material of my Speedy much more, because with the time it gets slouchier too

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby
Mine is a couple of years old and was soft to begin with and has softened a tad more. It isn't "slouchy" by any means and still holds it shape. IMO, thats exactly what you want a crossbody to be. I love mine and will likely never get rid of it. Congrats, you will enjoy it! The DE strap softens nicely too, it's a great bag..

Mine is a couple of years old and was soft to begin with and has softened a tad more. It isn't "slouchy" by any means and still holds it shape. IMO, thats exactly what you want a crossbody to be. I love mine and will likely never get rid of it. Congrats, you will enjoy it! The DE strap softens nicely too, it's a great bag..
I got mine at the beginning of the year and yes the canvas is soft a pliable but it allows it to give more when packing it with different types/varying amounts of items. It definitely holds its shape and the de strap has definitely softened. Hope that helps.

Today I was happy to receive my new Bloomsbury PM,
I was very surprised about the material of the bag. It is very slouchy if I compare it with my one yar old Speedy B. Does someone know, if there was a change of the material? I like the more stiff material of my Speedy much more, because with the time it gets slouchier too
The one I purchased was not overly slouchy. Kept it's shaped very well.

I bought this the other day and returned it same day! It looked good but kept rubbing against my collarbone and HURT! I know partly because the shoulder strap was so hard and stiff but I can't take the chance that softening it will make it better.