Question to Bloomsbury owners

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I was happy to receive my new Bloomsbury PM,
    I was very surprised about the material of the bag. It is very slouchy if I compare it with my one yar old Speedy B. Does someone know, if there was a change of the material? I like the more stiff material of my Speedy much more, because with the time it gets slouchier too

lvmyhappyhobby likes this.
  2. Mine is a couple of years old and was soft to begin with and has softened a tad more. It isn't "slouchy" by any means and still holds it shape. IMO, thats exactly what you want a crossbody to be. I love mine and will likely never get rid of it. Congrats, you will enjoy it! The DE strap softens nicely too, it's a great bag..

3. I got mine at the beginning of the year and yes the canvas is soft a pliable but it allows it to give more when packing it with different types/varying amounts of items. It definitely holds its shape and the de strap has definitely softened. Hope that helps.

4. It's one of the best cross body bags LV makes, to bad it's being discontinued

5. The one I purchased was not overly slouchy. Kept it's shaped very well.

6. Mine is soft canvas but since the material is being asked to fold into pleats, it makes sense to me. I LOVE my Bloomsbury ;)

7. Many thanks for all your answers

8. I bought this the other day and returned it same day! It looked good but kept rubbing against my collarbone and HURT! I know partly because the shoulder strap was so hard and stiff but I can't take the chance that softening it will make it better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice