Question to all delightful owners

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
Jan 17, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
As some of you know I got the delightful pm yesterday. I really like the bag but I find it somewhat stiff. I'm wondering if it will soften up over time. Thanks

DznrBagLvr

Jan 8, 2012
New York
YES YES YES :smile: mine forms to my body now and my friend has a 3 yr old delightful that is absolutely squishy (in a good way) lol

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
Jan 17, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
DznrBagLvr said:
YES YES YES :smile: mine forms to my body now and my friend has a 3 yr old delightful that is absolutely squishy (in a good way) lol
That's great news :smile:. I'm happy about the stiffness because it shows quality but I also love the typical slouchy hobo....I guess I have to just break her in. Lol

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
DznrBagLvr said:
Agree it wont be completely flimsy but subtle and nice :smile: i have a gm though amd adore her and her big ol zippers :smile:

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
We can age our delightful together lol !! I took my delightful out today, I love it so much... Every time I passed by a mirror I catch myself looking at it lol ! Enjoy

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
Jan 17, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
xoJoannexo said:
We can age our delightful together lol !! I took my delightful out today, I love it so much... Every time I passed by a mirror I catch myself looking at it lol ! Enjoy
Yes we can :smile:

I do the same thing my bags!
It's snowing here so, I didn't get to take it out today....I'll be doing that when I get to take it out! Lol