******Question****** should I keep this or......

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Hi, I bought this used from *bay, I wanted good patina, it's a neverfull pm with my insolence charm. I like it but I was wondering if I should get a pre-loved galliera pm instead. I only want one for I am going to Aruba and I want a *easy* bag to have down there but yet, stylish too... Please post your thoughts....

Last edited:

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Galliera is pretty. Having said that the NF PM is easier to get in and out if you're not carrying a lot of stuff. The patina on this one is great!

ChiChi143

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
New York
If you want an "easy" bag for Aruba, I would keep the NF. I use my NF whenever I go on vacations and it's a wonderful bag!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Maybe I should just take the plunge and get both. There's a seller on Bonanzle selling a used galliera pm (again..looking for nice patina) but I want to make sure about the date it was purchased due to the ring marks...what date is it corrected by, march 09? how do you know. The date code on this is SD4078..

Last edited:

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Maybe I should just take the plunge and get both. There's a seller on Bonanzle selling a used galliera pm (again..looking for nice patina) but I want to make sure about the date it was purchased due to the ring marks...what date is it corrected by, march 09? how do you know. The date code on this is SD4078..
If the price is right, go for it. It seems that the ring problem is random, even for bags that were made after 3/09. You can get the rings replaced at the boutique.

NF is great for vacation. I always keep my wallet in the zippered part on vacation.