Question- Saks, NM, Barneys cards

angiexp

Addict
Aug 6, 2008
Hi. I have a dumb question for you... Please kindly answer :sweatdrop:
I'm wondering what the Saks Black Card, NM InCircle, and Barneys NY Card are. Are they like credit cards? Which one has the best benefits? How many of you have one?
Thanks!

each store has their own cc, but those are the reward cards I believe.
I know your cc won't say InCircle on it until you've reached InCircle status and InCircle is NM's reward program.

it depends on how much you spend, i personally like saks card b/c it rewards frequent shopper w/more points to accumulate a better incentive when it's cashed out. NM's send you a GC for every amount of points you've reached.

Hi. I have a dumb question for you... Please kindly answer :sweatdrop:
I'm wondering what the Saks Black Card, NM InCircle, and Barneys NY Card are. Are they like credit cards? Which one has the best benefits? How many of you have one?
Thanks!

Good Morning,

I think in this case it may be our exclusive SaksFirst Mastercard. It is a co-brand account that will work as your Saks card/account for any Saks purchase in any of our stores or online. If you make a purchase outside of Saks, then it works like a regular Mastercard account. It has many perks and and the complete details are available to view online at our website.

I hope this helps and happy shopping!

Sincerely,
Russel Karbley
Sr. Coordinator, Saks Direct Customer Service
Saks Fifth Avenue
500 Hickory Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001
T 410 297 4406
F 410 297 5599
Toll Free: 888 327 3313
[email protected]

he's welcome to post info here, I don't see any advertising. Instead of calling out members publicly, please only report it and let us review it :tender:
Thanks!

OP, I use the Saks Card/MC... you accumulate points through purchasing in store and out of store (using the MC part).. and at the end of the year, you're accumulated points total out into a gift card you can use toward a purchase. Love my card.. it's never given me problems, and it has a decent APR on the MC side.

he's welcome to post info here, I don't see any advertising. Instead of calling out members publicly, please only report it and let us review it :tender:
Thanks!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you and I have posted on here several times before. I am not advertising for our company, just merely trying to provide answers to any customer service related questions that may arise and happy to help when I can.

Thank you,

Russel Karbley

Good Morning,

I think in this case it may be our exclusive SaksFirst Mastercard. It is a co-brand account that will work as your Saks card/account for any Saks purchase in any of our stores or online. If you make a purchase outside of Saks, then it works like a regular Mastercard account. It has many perks and and the complete details are available to view online at our website.

I hope this helps and happy shopping!

Sincerely,
Russel Karbley
Sr. Coordinator, Saks Direct Customer Service
Saks Fifth Avenue
500 Hickory Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001
T 410 297 4406
F 410 297 5599
Toll Free: 888 327 3313
[email protected]

Saks has both a Mastercard/Saks card and a Saks charge account card. I'm a member of Saks First and the regular Saks charge card without the MC affiliation works just fine for me.

^yeah, i was really interested in the Barney's card.

but what sucks is that it has 21% APR. Which i mean, shouldn't be a problem because the number one rule in spending is, "don't spend it if you don't have it.", thus you rack of points. but if you DON'T pay it off each month, 21% is REALLY high.

also, all of these are subject to approved credit.

The Neiman Marcus Card is very good, and this year you become an IN-Circle member as soon as you apply. They give double points year round and you find out about their sales before anyone else, and any other event where they give gift cards for purchases or triple points etc... at the end of the year you redeem the points and get something fabulous with your gift card!

Actually right now they have a 6 months no interest no payment promotion on Handbags over a $1,000 in the Stores. There's a lot of other things they offer I'm sure you'd be able to see that info in their website.